Date(s) - 23/04/2015
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Highgate Primary School Library
Categories No Categories
Come along to this ‘Hands On’ session. Knowing how to incorporate Productive Apps (applications that are dedicated to producing information to share with others) will assist EAL/D Teachers and Education Assistants in supporting their students.
As this session is ‘Hands On’, participants are encouraged to bring along an iPad (some iPads will be available for use on the day) with the following apps already downloaded (Not sure if you want to purchase the app just yet then get the free version first):
• Popplet – A tool to capture and organize your ideas
• Drawing Box – A mobile studio for a quick sketch
• Book Creator – A simple way to create your own books on an iPad
• Skitch – Use Skitch to help you visually share your thoughts with others through instant snaps
• Pic Collage – A collage maker for a mobile device – you can also print your collages to send anywhere in the world
VENUE Highgate Primary School Library
Lincoln Street, Highgate
Parking available in two staff car parks and some
RSVP by: Monday 20th April, 2015 (please book your place on the booking form below!)
Bookings are closed for this event.