It is with great pleasure that we invite you to the ISLPR Global Conference on TESOL to be held in Ankara, Turkey on 30 – 31 July 2014. We welcome abstracts/proposals for paper presentations, workshops, and snapshots of posters and or colloquia which address one of our subthemes:
- Improving reading/writing
- TESOL assessment and the feedback cycle • Teacher assessment and data management • Educational simulation and language games • Motivating EFL students • Multimedia and distance language pedagogy • Strategies for integrating the macro skills • Globalising TESOL and setting up a virtual learning environment • Networked resources and language pedagogy.
- Proficiency, Culture and Attitudes
- Goals and their assessment
- Critical Issues in Teaching and Testing Real Language • Developing and Measuring Real Language • Teaching and Testing Real Language • Needs Analysis • Program Evaluation Research: Planning, Implementation and Evaluation • Facilitating TESOL students’ speaking opportunities • Tablet PC and Smart Phone-based language pedagogy • Using CLOUD technology • Developing intercultural literacy • Facilitating TESOL students’ speaking opportunities • Deepening language learning through multimedia pedagogy • Improving listening and speaking • Culture and language pedagogy • Teachers: Teaching and Testing; Policy, Methods and Assessment Fostering Professional Self-Development This is the conference with a difference where researchers, academics and teachers join together in conversation.
We’re looking to showcase, explore and share the most exciting and empowering new developments in TESOL. We encourage you to submit an abstract by 30 June 2014.
Registrations are open now at http://www.islpr-international.org/conference <http://www.islpr-international.org/conference>
We are looking forward to meeting you in Ankara, Turkey in July!